How do I set up email forwarding in Plesk?
- Login to the Plesk control panel.
- Click the E-mail address icon once logged in.
- Click on the e-mail address on the mail page for the e-mail forwarder you wish to create.
- On the next page, click on Forwarding tab.
- Enable the “Switch to mail forwarding “ box, and enter the email address you want to be forwarded, in the “Forward incoming messages to the following email address.”
- Click on OK button and you are done.
7. You should see the success message on the next screen. The success message should be viewed on the next following display.