What is BoxTrapper?
HOW TO: Enable BoxTrapper in cPanel
- Firstly, login to cPanel and click the BoxTrapper icon.
- To enable BoxTrapper for an email address, click Manage.
- Then, click the Enable button.
- BoxTrapper has now been enabled for this address. Click Go Back.
- Next, if you want to configure your BoxTrapper settings, click the Configure Settingslink.
- You can set various options here, including auto-whitelisting for addresses you send email to.
- Next, click Edit Confirmation Messages.
From here you can edit the standard confirmation messages already setup for you.
- Next, click Edit White/Black/Ignore Lists.
From here you can add addresses to your Whitelist, Blacklist, and Ignore list.
- Once you have BoxTrapper setup the way you want, you’ll notice a huge reduction in spam.
Enable SpamAssassin in cPanel
- Log into cPanel.
- Next, click the SpamAssassin icon in the Mail section.
- In the gray box, click Enable SpamAssassin to enable; or click Disable SpamAssassin to disable.
**You will receive a confirmation message on the next page, depending on the option you selected, stated that SpamAssassin was either enabled or disabled.