How to create Tasks in SmarterMail
1. Firstly, log into SmarterMail and select the Tasks icon in the left navigation toolbar.
2. Secondly, click on New button.
3. Then, select and enter the Subject field. Choose a Start and Due date and time using the date and time selectors. Choose a moment to remember before starting the job
4. After that, click and select the Priority dropdown.
5. Select and enter the Description for this task.
6. Lastly, click the Save button to save the new task. The new task will be displayed in the list of tasks.
Check out the next guide on HOW TO: Catchall email account in Plesk.