How to modify Settings in SmarterMail
This tutorial assumes that you have already logged into your SmarterMail account.
1. Firstly, click the down arrow button to scroll down in the left navigation toolbar if the Settings icon is no longer visible.
2. From the User tab in Account Settings, you can edit the Display Name, Reply-To Email, Tme Zone, and enter a Backup Email Address.
3. Next, click on the Webmail tab.
4. Here you can make modifications like your Initial Page on Login, Display format, etc.
5. Modify the Delete Action dropdown to Move to Deleted Items Folder.
6. Then, click on the Compose tab. Let’s modify the default settings for new emails we will compose by means of changing the Compose Font to Arial.
7. Now click on the Forwarding tab. Here we can have SmarterMail forward messages to every other email by way of entering an email address and optionally enabling deletion of messages after being forwarded.
8. Then, click on Plus Addressing. Plus Addressing not only allows you to filter emails without having to create content filter rules but also allows you to use special email addresses if you do not choose to provide out your real email address.
9. Lastly, click on the Save button to save all your changes.
We hope this article helped you to learn about how to umodify settings in SmarterMail. For more articles, kindly visit our Knowledge Base.