How to create Calendar Appointments in SmarterMail
This guide assumes that you have already logged into your SmarterMail account. Follow the steps below to create an appointment:
1. Firstly, select the icon for Calendar in the left navigation toolbar.
2. Secondly, click the forward arrow to move the calendar ahead one day. Here we can see the Daily appointments view. You can change the current view by selecting any of the other calendar view tabs.
3. Next, select a time and click on the day or click on the New button to create a new appointment for the current day.
4. Select a Subject and enter here.
5. After that, let’s select the Attendees for this appointment/meeting. Click on the Attendees link. Select the attendees by checkmarking and then clicking the OK button.
6. Select a Start and End date and time.
7, Then, enter the Location information for this appointment.
8. Check the Enable to be sent an Email Notification reminder and select a time for our Reminder.
9. Next, click on the Recurrence Information tab to select a recurring appointment. To add descriptive information for this appointment, click on the Description tab. To select a category, click on the Categories tab.
10. Lastly, click on the Save button to save this appointment.
11. Here we can see our new appointment listed. Click on the All Appointments tab. You can select the Daily, Weekly or Monthly tab to view appointments accordingly.
12. Congratulations! You now know how to create Appointments in SmarterMail.