How to Adjust Email Quota In cPanel
- Firstly, login to cPanel.
- Secondly, click on “Email Accounts” under “Mail” section.
- You will see a list of existing mail accounts in the cPanel.
- Next, click on “Change Quota” button on the account that you want to make changes to.
- Then, you may insert the new quota in the blank field by choosing the value from the drop down menu. You can choose “unlimited” but it is not advisable to do so. Click on “Change Quota” once you have keyed in the new email quota to save and apply changes.
- Lastly, a success message will be displayed if there is no error in your earlier steps. And you’re done!