HOW TO: Use Plesk Sitebuilder
Plesk Sitebuilder is scalable web application designed for beginners to easily create and manage websites. With Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder, you can develop a website, blog, or photo-gallery with step-by-step wizards.
1. Firstly, to use Plesk Sitebuilder, simply login into your Plesk Control Panel > Domains > select domain > Web Site > Edit in Sitebuilder.
2. Secondly, Sitebuilder requires to open up a new browser window. If you have pop-up blocker activated in your browser, please allow for respective URL or disable the functions to make sure you are able to open the Sitebuilder page.
3. In the Plesk Sitebuilder page, click Start and follow the wizards. Select your website’s type and click Next.
4. Next, select the Design of your site from available templates. Click Next.
5. Then, you can manage your website pages in Pages. Kindly select what type of pages, language and structure set you want to have in your site. Once done, click Next.
6. In this page (Edit), you can manage your website contents based on pages you have selected. Using build-in text editor, you can edit the text directly in the . Click Next once done.
7. Next, you will publish the website after the site editing has been done in Publish page. You can preview the site before publishing by simply clicking ‘Preview site’ link.
8. To publish you website, you will need to enter the following required information:
- Publishing mode
- Host (IP address or DNS name)
- Web site URL
- Working Directory
9. Lastly, enter the directory path where you wish to upload the site. (For Ex: www or public_html) whichever you prefer, and you’re done!! Your site has been successfully created.
We hope this article helped you to learn about how to use Sitebuilder in Plesk to create your website. For more articles, please go to Knowledge Base.