HOW TO: Check server IP
There are several methods to Check server IP. You may choose and follow the one of the three methods below:
1) Firstly, go to “Start” on your local windows;
2) Click on “Run”;
3) Next, type “ping -t and press enter “okay”
e.g: ping yahoo.com -t
4) The IP shown from the reply is your server IP.
1) Firstly, log into cPanel;
2) Then, you will see the IP on the correct board under the IP address section.
Short definition of IP address
After done checking the IP address, do you know what does it stands for? Well, IP actually stands for ‘Internet Protocol’. For the address part, it refers to a series of unique numbers linked to all of the online activities you do. It can simply be described as the return address printed on a letter you send out.