What causes MySQL connection error?
There are several reasons this error may occur:
- MySQL Server is not Running.
- The MySQL server is not listening on the default port or is listening on a port different from the port specified when connecting.
- Enabled skip-networking configuration option in the MySQL configuration file.
- bind_address configuration option is set to 127.0.0.1
- The user name that connect does not have privileges to connect from their host.
- The user name that connect does not have permissions to connect to the specific database in the connection string.
- A firewall blocks incoming connections to the MySQL host or outgoing connections from the client host.
- The web host / ISP does not allow remote connections to the MySQL database.
What should I do?
Firstly, please contact our Support Team as soon as a malfunctioning script is available and overuse to open connections to the database servers.
Moreover, make sure you provide the database server with a username and password, otherwise you will connect as [email protected] and will do not work.
In addition, using persistent connections will lead to over-use of funds and connection error. This feature is only suitable if you have a server of your own.