How to make payment online?
Having doubts on How to make Payment online with Casbay? There is no big deal. In this article, we will guide you on 4 different methods for you to make payment online with us. You can choose either one of them as mentioned below:
Method I: Using available credits
If you have credits in your account, you can use the available credits to pay for the invoices.
1) Firstly, log in to our client panel.
2) Next, on the main page of the billing area, you would see an invoice listed at the bottom of the page, click on the “View Invoice”.
3) Lastly, please ensure that the amount is correct and click on “Apply credit” at the top of the page.
Method II: Payment by Credit Card / PayPal
If you wish to make payment by Paypal, kindly login to our billing area.
1) Firstly, on the main page of the billing area, you would see an invoice listed at the bottom of the page, click on the “View Invoice”.
2) After that, on the top right corner of the invoice, click on the drop-down menu and select “Paypal/Credit Card”
3) Proceed by clicking on the “Paypal Check Out” box
4) After that, if you wish to make payment by Paypal, click on the “Pay with my PayPal account”
5) Last but not least, if you wish to make payment by credit card, click on the “Pay with my credit or debit card”
Method III: Payment by iBanking/ATM transfer
1) For Local Payment (Malaysia), you can make payment by iBanking/ATM transfer. This is our account information: OCBC Current Account: 730-122-1100 ( Beneficiary Name: Casbay Sdn. Bhd. )
2) For International Payment, you can perform a Telegraphic Transfer to transfer funds to our account. All transaction and conversion fees (charged by sending & receiving banks) must be borne by the sender.
Payments are made payable to:
Beneficiary Name: Casbay Sdn. Bhd.
Beneficiary Bank: OCBC Bank, Malaysia
SWIFT Address: OCBCMYKL
3) Once you have made the payment transfer, kindly send us a ticket to Billing Department with entering the correct support id when you open the ticket and the following information:
I) Date of Payment
II) Mode of Payment
III) Payment Amount
IV) Transaction Code for your Payment
V) Invoices you are paying for
VI) What bank was the payment made from
Method IV: Payment by Cheque
1) If you wish to make payment by cheque, kindly have the cheque payable to Casbay Sdn. Bhd.
Please mail the cheque to our office which is:
Level 28, The Gardens South Tower
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603 26308388
2) Once you have mail the cheque out, kindly send us a ticket to the Billing Department with the correct support id when you open the ticket, so that we can look out for it.