Note: Make sure that your domain name DNS is pointed to WordPress server as provided in the activation form before starting installing the free SSL. You can check the DNS for your domain using the online tools such as DNS Checker or intoDNS
1. Login to your Plesk Control Panel as provided in the hosting Activation Form. As per Figure 1.1:
2. Enable the SSL on your domain.
- Go to > Hosting Setting in Plesk. As shown in Figure 2.1:
- Make sure both the “SSL/TLS Support “and “Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS “ are Enabled. As shown in Figure 2.2, and then Click On OK to save the settings.
3. Install (Let’s Encrypt) on your Domain:
- Go to (Let’s Encrypt) feature in your Plesk. As shown in Figure 3.1:
- Select the check boxes for the www. and webmail., then click on Install. As shown in Figure 3.2 and Figure 3.3:
4. The SSL has been installed on your domain you can test by browsing your domain with https://yourdomain.casbay.com as per the example below in Figure 4.1: