Free SSL (Lets Encrypt) Installation on WordPress Hosting
1. Firstly, log in to your Plesk Control Panel as provided in the hosting Activation Form. As per Figure 1.1:
Figure 1.1: Login Plesk Control Panel
2. Next, enable the SSL on your domain.
Go to > Hosting Setting in Plesk. As shown in Figure 2.1:
Figure 2.1: Open Hosting Setting
- Make sure both the “SSL/TLS Support “and “Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS “ are Enabled. As shown in Figure 2.2, and then Click On OK to save the settings.
Figure 2.2: Save the settings
3. Then Install (Let’s Encrypt) on your Domain:
- Go to (Let’s Encrypt) feature in your Plesk. As shown in Figure 3.1:
Figure 3.1: Install Let’s Encrypt
- Select the checkboxes for the www. and webmail., then click on Install. As shown in Figure 3.2 and Figure 3.3:
Figure 3.2: Select check boxes for www. and webmail the install
Figure 3.3: Installation of the domain
4. The SSL has been installed on your domain you can test by browsing your domain with https://yourdomain.casbay.com as per the example below in Figure 4.1:
Figure 4.1: Test by browsing your domain