Below steps to guide you on creating subdomain to your main domain.
- Firstly, Login in to cPanel.
- Secondly, Click the “Subdomains” icon.
- Then, Enter the prefix of your new subdomain.
- Next, Make sure the domain name your subdomain will be associated with is selected. A directory name the same as your subdomain prefix will automatically appear… although you can change this if you want.
- And, Click the “Create” button.
- Then, That’s it! A new subdomain has been created.
- A new folder called “clients” has also been created, which is where you would upload files for this subdomain.