How to setup cPanel after getting a VPS Automation.
Upon cPanel license activated by our Engineer, you may proceed to update the IP in control panel for cPanel accounts
Updating the IP address in the Control Panel.
- To change the IP for the WHM/cPanel follow the below steps.
- Firstly, now log into the WHM panel using this address: https://new_server_ip:2087
- Secondly, go to Home>>Main >> Sever Configuration >> Basic cPanel and WHM setup menu and click on All Tab.
- After that, set up the Shared Internet protocol virtual host, the ‘IP address‘ field is used. Enter the new Internet protocol address in the ‘Basic Config‘ section at that time save the change.
- Then, scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes to save the changes.
Next, WHM will make the modification and you are done with main IP changes.