Set up Email mailbox on iPhone.
Steps to Set up Email mailbox on iPhone.
1. From the Home screen tap Settings -> Mail -> Accounts -> Add Account.
2. Choose your email account type. For setting up email to work with your domain email address tap Other.
3. Enter your Name, Address(email address), Email Password, and the description.
4. Tap SAVE POP or IMAP will be show on top on bar. You are allowed to choose POP3 or IMAP when setting up domain email in iPhone/iPod Touch.
5. Tap POP so it will get highlighted.
6. Fill in all the information as follows – POP Info Name: Email name , Address (full email address), and Description.
Incoming Mail server , Username: (full email address), Password (email password) -> click done/verify.
7. If system is showing a message as “Cannot verify server identity”, tap Details and tap Accept.
8. Go back HOME and then go to -> Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Tap (email account you set up earlier) and check POP and SMTP (outgoing mail server) setting.
9. Tap SMTP mail.yourdomain.com > tap mail.yourdomain.com On, (yourdomain.com represents your domain name).
10.Check your SMTP SSL: off, Authentication: Password, Server Port number : 26, Once confirmed, tap DONE.
11.Go back to email setting page , click Advance to check your POP setting, SSL: off, Authentication: Password , Server Port : 110