By default, Plesk requires users to authenticate before they can view the statistics page for a website or domain. If you want, however, you can remove password protection from the statistics page.
REMOVING PASSWORD PROTECTION
To remove password protection from the site statistics page for a website or domain, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. In the left sidebar, click Websites & Domains:
3. Locate the domain you want to configure, and then click Hosting Settings:
4. On the Hosting Settings page, scroll down to the Web scripting and statistics section: cPanel Port Rules
5. Clear the (Protect access to your web statistics with your FTP username and password) check box.
6. Click OK. Users can now view the statistics page without typing a username or password.