Step 1. Connect to Windows VPS
- Click the start button and search for “Remote Desktop Connection” and click the Remote Desktop Connection icon.
- After the Remote Desktop Connection windows is open, click the ‘Show Options’ button.
- After that, enter your IP address/port number and username in the blank field.
- Click ‘Connect’. A ‘Windows Security’ window will popup.
- Then, enter your password. If you want to save your password, tick the remember me checkbox.
- A warning pop up will show “The certificate is not from the certifying authority”. This is because IP address is not in the coverage of SSL certificate. Just click ‘Yes’.
- Now, you are successfully connected to the Windows VPS.
Step 2. Install MetaTrader 5 in Windows VPS
- In the Windows VPS, open any browser and enter ‘metatrader5.com‘.
- After open the page, click the download button.
- Then click the ‘Download the MetaTrader 5’.
- After the download finished, double-click on the downloaded file and click ‘Run’. The installation will be started.
- Click ‘Finish’ to complete the process. Now you have succesfully installed the MetaTrader 5 in your Windows VPS.
Step 3. Login to MetaTrader 5
- Click the MetaTrader 5 icon on the desktop to start the application.
- After the application start, click ‘File’. And then click ‘Login to TradeAccount’.
For more information and clearer instruction, watch the video below or click to watch the video on Youtube.