How to Connect Your Windows VPS via Remote Desktop
- Click the start button and search for “Remote Desktop Connection” and click the Remote Desktop Connection icon.
- After the Remote Desktop Connection windows is open, click the ‘Show Options’ button.
- After that, enter your IP address/port number and username in the blank field.
- Click ‘Connect’. A ‘Windows Security’ window will popup.
- Then, enter your password. If you want to save your password, tick the remember me checkbox.
- A warning pop up will show “The certificate is not from the certifying authority”. This is because IP address is not in the coverage of SSL certificate. Just click ‘Yes’.
- Now, you are successfully connected to the Windows VPS.
For more clear instruction, watch the video below or click to watch on Youtube.