PHP Versions & Server Types
Changing the PHP version
Changing the PHP settings
- Firstly, login to cPanel.
- Then, click on Select PHP Version under SOFTWARE section in the home screen. Note that some servers may not support this feature.
- Next, select which extensions you want to enable for the current PHP version, the selections are saved automatically.
- To modify settings for current PHP version:
- Click Options at the top of the page.
- Click the value next to the setting that you want to change.
- You can choose from a list box or you can type the value into the text box, depending on the setting.
- Changes will be saved automatically.