BACKING UP A DATABASE
You can build a database backup with Plesk quickly and easily. Plesk exports the database as a SQL file when you do this.
To back up a database using Plesk, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. In the left sidebar, click Databases.
3. Locate the database you want to back up, and then click Export Dump:
- Select a destination directory for the backup file, enter a filename and click OK. The backup file is created by Plesk.
RESTORING A DATABASE To top
You can restore a database with Plesk quickly and easily.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to Plesk.
- Click Databases in the left sidebar.
- Locate your database and then click Export Dump:
4. Browse to the backup file location, select the file, and then click OK.