.ASIA Domain Registrations
Extend Your Reach with .asia
With a single asia domain name, you will be able to connect with an entire region. Create your identity and build better connections with Asia Domain Names.
.ASIA Domain Registrations
By having a .asia domain name, you will be given the exposure you need to the region as a whole. If you are conducting businesses in different asian countries, try out Casbay’s cheap asia domain registration now!
Extend Your Reach With .Asia Domain
.Asia Domain Benefits
Create your identity and build connections
Raising loyalty to Asian customers. Asian community has a shared interest in the term “Asia”. Furthermore, it also provides you with a good sense of belonging to being part of Asia. Hence, your company is able to have a strong identity within Asia Domain.
Establish A Shared Agreement
Create customer confidence from countries such as China, India and Singapore, which are one of the fastest growing Asians markets. Therefore, you will be able to increase your business’ sales conversion rate in Asia with Asia Domain Names.
Protect your brand and expand its scope
Secure your company brand from being misused by third parties and boost search engine rankings for Asia-related searches. So, you can expose your website to greater lengths across Asian people and at the same time have a branding that is recognizable and secure.
What Happens If Someone Has Registered Your .Asia Domain?
- Your competitors may steal your business.
- Someone may cybersquat on your Asia domain and sell it back to you at a much higher price in the future.
- The domain owner may ruin your business by publishing illegal or nasty content with your domain.
- Moreover, your branding and business reputation may be adversely affected.
- Loss of potential clients, web traffic, market & reputation.
Your questions, our answers
.ASIA is a Domain Extension sponsored by DotAsia Organisation. It is also a regional domain for companies, organizations and individuals that specifically have a target demographic market based in Asia, Australia, and the Pacific.
.ASIA is a short, highly recognizable phrase focused on Asia identity with a clear and lasting value. The name value for .ASIA is especially notable for the thriving SMEs in the region, judging from the fact that many have continued to expand beyond their local market by tapping into the power of the Internet as a platform for rapid growth.
Numerous organizations, initiatives, events, etc. use “Asia” as a defining element, for example:
- Asia based events, such as Asian Games, ITU Telecom Asia, etc.
- Local companies expanding to the Asia regional market and Asia headquarters or subsidiaries of global companies.
- NGOs and non-profit organizations based in Asia such as APNIC, APNG, etc.
- Regional Asia media: newspapers, magazines, TV channels such as Asian Wall Street Journal, Channel News Asia, etc.
Asia focused businesses: Air Asia, JetStar Asia, Aero Asia, etc.
.ASIA TLD fulfils the market needs to have a REGIONAL DOMAIN that improves international recognition and regional competitiveness in a growing community.
Asia with over 60% of the world’s population is a region that is experiencing extensive economic and technical growth. A special and dedicated domain can help players in the region to cement a common regional ONLINE IDENTITY and realize their potential.
As the SME makes up the largest and fastest growing segment of the market in most cases, it is strongly believed that it will benefit most from the market-expanding potential of a regional .ASIA domain purchase.
- The beginnings of the .ASIA initiative can be traced back to several major discussions began in 2000 to establish a regional TLD “.AP“. It was quickly identified that there are many regional organizations in the Pan-Asia and Asia-Pacific region. Next, ICANN announced a Request For Proposal (RFP) for Sponsored Top Level Domain Names in 2003. The formation of DotAsia is a community-based initiative that was not created / mandated by any government. It was instead a grassroots initiative supported by a diverse range of well-established organizations in the region
Legal entities within the Pan-Asia and Asia-Pacific region (defined by ICANN as Asia/Australia/Pacific region; ICANN.) can register names under .ASIA TLD.
The .ASIA domain can be used by individuals, businesses, organizations as well as community groups.
Yes. .ASIA will launch ASCII domain name services first. Next, it will launch IDN services step by step, language by language, strictly following the IDN standards of IETF and IDN guidelines issued by ICANN.
Currently, only 3 characters or more .ASIA domains (ie. abc.asia) are available for registrations. In August 2011 DotAsia submitted request to ICANN for the release of 1 and 2 character names such as ‘xy.asia’. This request was approved on Feb 29, 2012. DotAsia is working with our channel partners to release these names. If you’d like to stay updated on the release of these names please write to us.
No, a regional address is not mandatory for a .ASIA domain registration. However, depending on the range of service provided by your registrar of choice, you may be asked to provide a Charter Eligibility Declaration (CED) contact or a Charter Eligibility Administrative (CEA) Contact.
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion price is applicable to new registrations only. For renewal, the price will be reverted to default price.
- Domain Name Money-Back Guarantee is valid for 7 days (from the date of payment).
- Domain registrations are based on first-come, first-served basis upon payment confirmation. It will only be processed upon successful payment received by our billing department.
- Submitting your order(s) to Casbay does not mean your requested domain(s) is/are already registered until payment confirmation is received.
- Domain registration fees are strictly non refundable.
- This promotion is NOT applicable for the registration/purchase of Premium Domains, Pragmatic Domains and Premium Numeric Domains. Casbay reserves the right to cancel any domain orders that involve the aforementioned domains.
- Casbay reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this offer without any prior notice.
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- You do agree to our terms of service.