Can Your Online Business Be a Target ?
Unfortunately, the answer is YES.
Every online business has a potential of being a target of DDoS attack.
Website down by DDos attack
Average loss due to DDos attack
Today, anyone can be potential targets of a cyber-attack. Moreover, it is challenging to enforce successful cyber security measures as attackers are growing increasingly sophisticated. Hence, security knowledge should be embedded in citizens through routine awareness training.
The Importance of Cyber Security
Cyber security has become very important as most of our personal information are stored in the cloud. Some of those data contain sensitive information, which means unauthorized access or exposure may cause negative effects. In fact, small and medium-sized businesses have a higher risk of being attacked by hackers. As, they have more assets to target than a single consumer, yet less security than a large resource-rich business. The aim of a cyber-attack in almost every case is to steal and manipulate sensitive data. Furthermore, hackers can even cyber blackmail your business to hijack your networks. Then, they demand large amounts of money in order to release your networks. Therefore, it is important for you to learn about cyber security so you can avoid being attacked by hackers.
- Instant Deployment Within Hours
- Alleviate Up To 500GBPS DDoS Attacks
- 24/7 Proactive Monitoring On DDoS Pattern
- Up To 7 Layer Of Protection (Web Application)
- Automatic Detect & Weaken DDoS Attacks Within Minutes
- Constant Update With Threat Intelligent (Sync With World’s DDoS Reports)
- Professional One To One Consultancy Provider
- 24/7 Update On DDoS Trend
Send an email to us to learn more about how CasGate can help in your business.